Vegas Odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I'm glad we get no love. I think it just puts a chip on our teams shoulder. People will pay attention when we start knocking players out.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If we lose, we get a new coach (and staff) and it is likely that we will get a new QB.
    If we win, we WIN.

Either way, we ultimately win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Exactly.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I just fear that we will become the next Cleveland, Jacksonville, Oakland, or Buffalo.. cycling through coach/QB after coach/QB, never finding the right fit.

5. amy

amy Starter

Just think about all that loser mentality you people are putting out there. God, it's a wonder we don't just fold up before the season even starts. And if Vegas is as good as you all seem to think, then don't you think you should be consulting them on every decision you make in life?

6. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Vegas does not predict outcomes people . . . they predict human behavior. The predict that most people will bet the Titans to lose games and that makes sense because they were 6-10 last year. If more people thought the titans had improved, then they would raise the mark to get more money on both sides. This is the biggest mistake people make about Vegas--they simply predict people and adjust to people . . . they don't predict real outcomes.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol @ anyone who takes the Vegas Odds serious..

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep. Vegas dont care who wins as long as the $s are even. They love their juice

9. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

Here's the deal fellas. We have greatly I'm proved our roster...RW has done a really good job. BUT, we're pretty much coming from one of the worst rosters in the league. I think we would all agree that if we're able to stay relatively healthy we probably have a good shot at the playoffs.

BUT, and that's a BIG BUT, our roster is still very thin at some key positions, and vulnerable at others. Even though we're moving in the right direction, we still need a few more years to truly solidify our roster.

Just a few things that I think we can all agree upon right off the bat are:

1). What if Jake doesn't improve? I hope he will, and actually have faith in him. But, our offense sorta hinges upon him "managing the game" this year. Fitzpatrick is a good backup...but he isn't the franchise QB we need.

2). What if Colin Mac gets injured? We don't have a solid #2 behind him, and Colin hasn't exactly proven to be durable. That's a pretty dang important part of a defense.

3). Our DL has improved, BUT we don't have a true dominate pass rush DE or a beast dominating the middle. We're better, but not where we need to be.

We're getting there with Webster. I hope they keep him around for a while, but there are still a lot of IF's for this season.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The smartest posts on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar