Vacation Hot Spots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

*Ahem*

I'll bet tickets to here are really cheap right now... heck, the resorts are even asking the locals to come stay with them. Kama'aina lolo!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think decent Hawaiian resorts are around 900 a week per person. Not positive though, it's been a month or so since I checked.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I've never been on a cruise, much less a singles cruise but it does sound interesting and I will definitely look into it. I agree with Cruds cuz LV is never a bad choice. I do like my poker and what not.

Hawaii sounds fun, however my first impression of Hawaii is a honeymoon type of spot.
    My second impression is meth. Thanks Dog the bounty hunter.

Being around a bunch of newlyweds isn't what I want. Love is the last thing on my mind :) Is that a fair assumption?

I was also thinking about Amsterdam... I hear they have a good poker game, great coffeeshops, red light district, excellent chineese food (Cuz youll want that after the coffee shops) and beautiful scenery. The affordable option tho seems to be staying in a hostel. Has anyone ever stayed in a hostel. I figure if I'm in a room with more ppl other than myself, I could easily make friends for the trip.

I've never really given Australia much thought? Forgive me, but I think of Kangaroos when I think out of Australia. I do love the outdoors and I love seeing nature and I think Australia could be one of those trips that would hit the spot.

Has anyone been to Alaska? I hear the outdoors is amazing in alaska.

I was thinking of maybe taking a west coast trip. Fly to vegas, rent a car after being there a few days and drive around the west and hit up Cali maybe even catch a football game. I see that the Titans play 49ers in November in San Fran.

Decisions Decisions.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I stayed in hostels several times when I travelled in Europe. Generally a fairly friendly environment for a young person. Be safety conscious, and try not to pick a sketchy hostel. Pay a little more, it's still cheaper than a hotel. Some of them include a free round of drinks or two with your night's fee!

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Panama City Beach > Destin

I think Panama City Beach has much more to do and if you haven't been in the past 5 or 6 years you should go check it out. It has had a big face lift and it gets better every year I go. I love that place! Great for families and young people looking to have a good time. Not sure if i would go there by myself

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been to both. Whenever I go to Florida, I stay in Destin, but I may go to PCB for a day or two.

There is a lot more going on at PCB, but I disagree that it's a great place for families. It's always a bunch of crazy 18-25 year old drunks. While that is also the case in Destin, it's not as extreme or dangerous as PCB. They're only 40 miles apart from each other, so it's pretty convenient. Traffic is always a ***** though.

Yea, definitely don't go there by yourself. You'd feel really awkward and out of place.

7. World Peace

I went to PCB on spring break my Freshman year of college. I saw Girls Gone Wild down there and went to Club LaVela and it was a fun time... but I understand what you are saying. Its not a place you'd go by yourself.

I'd also like to go a place where I don't have to drive. I like going to vacation spots where I dont have to have a car. Reason being, I don't like dealing with directions, or GPS's or anything, or buying gas, or have a car break down, or have to worry about ppl crashing into you... etc Driving can be stressful and I don't like to drive unless I have to.

8. World Peace

What a good way to tell if a hostel is sketchy or not?

9. World Peace

What kinda new stuff do they have at PCB? I really dont remember much from PCB because we were drinkin so much we kept running out of booze.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm with Gloat on this one.. Not only would I rather hang myself than go to Destin or Redneck Riviera but on the cruise you get all that beach jazz and way more stuff including foreign ports, islands, fishing, gambling whatever - and no leash..
    Too bad I get sea sick...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar