UT vs. Bammer

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ubiq, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

USC would beat Bama? You've got to be kidding me... We'd beat Notre Dame and Ohio State by 3 TDs and we sure as hell wouldn't lose to Washington.

By the way, I didn't disregard those rankings because they don't help my argument. I disregarded them because they literally mean nothing. If I wanted to use them, I could. I'd say that our D is BETTER than Tennessee's. Out O and D are both better than Tennessee's. What's your argument?
  3. World Peace

World Peace n/a

John Crompton 4TDs 0 ints 323 yards passing 85 yards rushing

UT - 42
    Bammer - 17
  4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

My point is that Tennessee's defense is the best defense they've played all year. That's been my point the whole time. I'm well aware that Bama is ranked ahead of them in both categories....hence why they're the #1 team in the country and Tennessee isn't in the top-50.
  5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I'm not saying they aren't the best. I'm just saying that it's hard to say based on national rankings. The SEC schedules are so young. It's hard to compare defenses.
  6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

What does this mean?
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

offf coourrse you wouldn't.

Just like you wouldn't lose to UTAH either, right? 31-17ish?

USC would beat you. Notre Dame would give you a game due to offense alone- with your guys unable to match. Just like they will with anyone they play.
  8. Deuce Wayne

I assume now everyone knows what I meant.

Alabama is NOT a top 3 team in the country. They were 3 missed field goal chances away from losing to a pretty bad UT team today- and the worst part? I expected UT to beat them, so it's no secret that they're just not that good.

3 good players doesn't make a team. Georgia found out. Alabama is 1 game vs a good team from finding out the same.
    Teams without an offense have no business being #1.
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Alabama would not beat OSU. Your offense couldn't move against Tennessee which does have a good defense but OSU has one of the best in the nation.
  10. Deuce Wayne

They play anyone that has a decent offense and they're going down. I expect LSU to take them out in a couple weeks.

even Crompton made them look bad until his effort was ruined by penalties and a kicker that cant get 5 ft lift on a kick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.