USA Today Grades Rookie Class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pit Bull #53, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

signing Boselli was a highlight for the Jaguars!

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

And the Cowboys think us beating them is our franchise highlight and the Jags think our franchise highlight is sweeping them. Re read my post and you MIGHT be able to realize that I was not gloating about beating your little team. I was pointing out that every team has years where they have more than their share of injuries. If it makes you feel better to think that only the Titans lose games because of too many important starters were out so be it. Go Titans. They should get do overs. wahhhh.

3. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

The Texans are very bad, but the Titans are only three points and a bit of blind luck better. I know that for a fact. I saw it last week.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

form an outsider looking in the Cows win over the Cowgirls in their first game is/should be Houston's biggest win. Cowgirls have to wait 4 years between chances to make it up, plus it was in front of the home crowd, ect ect.

also I laughed real hard at the cowgirls on that one, yes I did.:))

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It sure looks like a very solid draft from top to bottom. Especially is you consider that we might have landed a shutdown CB and LT in the same draft. We will probably have 6 starters from this class next yr with Pac, Roos, Jones/Roby/Williams(as #2WR), Fuller at FS, Hill, and Stewart at OG with Scaife getting plenty of time at TE.

6. Steven Jackson

Steven Jackson Camp Fodder

the Texans getting a B i think, there rookies are moderate to me, but no were near a B.

7. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

Also it will be good to see Fuller's potential next year...losing him as early as we did led to him being written off, but we were all talking about this guy a heck of a lot before he got injured. Hope he fully recovers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar