USA Today Grades Rookie Class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pit Bull #53, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

2. Nine

Nine Starter

I'd say that's pretty accurate. Too bad they didn't mention Scaife, Roydell or Roby, all of whom have also looked very good, and I'd argue that Scaife should have been included on the list of surprises...but with three picks who have yet to take a snap, I'd say the B+ is a pretty fair overall grade.

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I think its way too soon to take what this guy is saying serious. Some of those high graded teams could easily flop in a year or two - you never know. Him not mentioning Scaife and Roydell is disappointing, especially Scaife.

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

The ironic thing is Fisher was talking about Reynaldo Hill the minute he drafted him... also Kiper had mention that Hill and Williams were two of the biggest steals in the draft for the round they were taken in... both selected by Tennessee.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

That's true. If Hill turns into a solid starter and Roydell our #1 with both being possible future Pro-Bowlers, we might have gotten alot of bang for our buck. Good remark on the Kiper quote, btw, I totally forgot about that.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I had Hill pegged as soon as he took #21, of course at the time I was just joking when I said Samari who.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"... WORSTS AMONG NO. 1 PICKS

1. Travis Johnson, DT, Texans: For a team with so many other problems, a defensive lineman who has trouble staying on the field has turned out to be a remarkable waste."

good old charlie casserly.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bosseli, Babin and Johnson - Fire Casserly should be the warcry in Houston.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I hope the guy stays there. At least we can get two wins in our division as long as Casserly is at the helm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar