Ugh, Titans Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smileyforall, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

Bironas will play, if he wasn't we would have brought in another Kicker

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I thought all VY did was wear his hat and listen to his ipod?

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Young is hurt? Did he fall off the bench?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Even on a injury thread everyone talks about Vince LOL. I just don't get you people. He is a Titan, and i think everyone needs to support every titan player. Anyways, I hope Bironas is good to go because we need a kicker since Hentrich's out.

5. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

lmao +1

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They claiming Young is Ill, imo it's just a BS reason to lose this game if Collins sucks.

Why did you guys lose today? "Cause Collins was having a bad day and of course Vy was ill. What can ya do? Lets focus on Next Week. "

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Any news on the Jason Jones ejection? I haven't seen a thread about it.... BTW Bart Scott did poor job of selling a lil cheap kick to Edelman last week vs the Pats(shoulda been fined).

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm putting something out there, but. We don't need any of those people to win. They're half the reason we've lost so far this season. Missing Young wont mean crap, because Fisher cant be so dumb to continue playing Collins the way he does. And by making adjustments there's no role for Vince. We want that yea I do, but Fisher likely wouldn't do it 0-2. Which is fine by me. I simply want to win, and I know tightening Collins collar, he'll get less chances to screw up. So that takes care of Vince's injury.

Now for Bironas, also known as 'last seasons production team'. He arguably could be another no show that wont matter either. You know what he's missed and that's not his style. Which mean Collins better not lay up for three. Time to run LenDale 13+ times.

Which brings me to Scaife. Scaife? I hear Cook is a pre season Pro Bowler, and no Bo means more Alge Crumpler who, last time I checked blocked and with LW getting those 13 carries I want we'll all be saying 'oh yea' on Sunday.

The rest of those injuries don't need to addressed, and if I'm right as I'm sure I am, I'd let them all overcome what ails them.. The way the tennesseanhttp://www.tennessean.com/article/20090925/SPORTS01/90925020/1027/Titans+load+up+injury+report writes their article Rob Bironas isn't an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar