UFC 92! Saturday!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Griffin (too stupid to know when to quit)
    Nogueira
    Massenzio
    Silva (Rampage is done- unfortunately. One of the few good fighters there.)
    Kongo (worst matchup there)

There's your winners. Though I hope Rampage wins, and I hope Griffin (terribly boring/average fighter that seems to have all the luck combined with pure toughness) loses.
  3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Griffin is like the KVB of MMA --- But I dont like him and he will probably get knocked out here.

I hope so......after the Ultimate Fighter Series, I think Mir is an ***. He is tough though. Neither will be able to beat Lesner.

Agreed, Rampage looked out of shape in his last fight, but damn he is fun to watch. I love his slams. But one of the few good fighters...lol...your silly.

As for the others....some good match ups, tought to call. Could be a good card, but the best ever? They say that about all of them...I will judge it after the fight.
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Griffin is a changed fighter.

Since he's stopped trying to have crowd pleasing slugfests he's turned in two very good technical performances.Evans is very tough to beat,should be a great fight.

I don't buy how Mir was portrayed as arrogant & disrespectful on TUF8.Nog has always been one of his heroes.
  5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

As only a casual UFC fan (but a fan of CQC/other martial arts), the card looks pretty damn good to me. I'll prob chip in for this one with some buddies.
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I agree with the outcome except for Griffin. I really think Evans will KO him.

I'm really excited for the Noguiera/Mir match. Excited for the winner vs. Lesnar. Either winner, and I'll still be psyched for the match.

This is a great card. Hope it lives up to its billing.

And I really want to see what the guy Kongo is fighting looks like. Worst matchup, but still a decent opener I think.
  7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well looks like I am going to get the fight. Wifey talked me into it! Better be worth this dang money! (I am trying to get a few friends to come over and bring 10 bucks each....heck I might make some money!)
  8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Rampage - Ready for this fight. I believe he just got to big headed and arrogant for Griffin.
    Griffin - He isn't too stupid to quit, the guy just has more heart (probably more heart than anyone in mma besides fedor) and gets smarter with every fight.
    Nogueira - Mir is a good fighter but his time has passed and not on the same level as the rest of the top heavyweights. (and yes i know Lesnar got himself beat in their last matchup don't ever expect it to happen to him again unless he comes across no other than the last emperor, Fedor Emelianenko)
  9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Damn Rampage just knocked Silva the F out!!!!
  10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The local boy Rashad Evans is the champ lets gooooooo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.