UFC 2009 Undisputed Demo...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BigRed3, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's much improved, but I was a HUGE critic of 2 and 3.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If I had any real complaints about Round 3, it would be the overall predictability of the fights. In career mode, I would always just come in and throw right hooks for the entire round, each one landing flush because the computer wasn't blocking at all, until I knocked him down. After about three knockdowns, finally the computer wouldn't get up. It seemed like every fight happened that way.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wish they'd let you pick your own intro walks, attitude, and music like Knockout Kings did.
    Only thing so far I think I don't like about FNR4 is how every boxer looks RIPPED. Mike Tyson looks like he has .2% bodyfat. He was never that tone. Pacquiao looks like he'd weigh 160lbs. Etc...

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You can customize your intros apparently, Deuce. Music, entourage style, pyrotechnics, etc.

I agree with the body-types, but I doubt they ever get it perfect.

I'm also hearing DLC updates with roster tweaks/updates, Madden style. That means if a fighter who is not in the game can be licensed down the line, and they're relevant, they will probably be added. Awesome news.

5. BigRed3

Fight Night Round 4 probably deserves its own thread, to be honest. But I played the demo, and was slightly disappointed with it. Probably because I went in with off-the-charts expectations for it. But I thought it was only slightly better than the UFC demo. Obviously, the striking aspects of the two games clearly favors Fight Night. But once you take the fight to the ground in UFC, you get a surprisingly deep game.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cool, K. I hope they add Floyd or I'm going to be broken hearted.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm with you there. I love Sweet Pea being in it, but it's just the same without Pretty.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sheesh Knockout Kings...that brings back memories.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

which fighters are in the demo?

10. BigRed3

Which one?

In the UFC one, it's Shogun Rua and Chuck Liddell
    In Fight Night, Pacquiao and Hatton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar