Ufc 100

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Childress79, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Holy crap. Bisping got knocked the :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: out! That was beautiful!

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Brock Lesnar is such a gimmick. He's so one dimensional. Mir had one of his worst fights and Lesnar just layed on him in a pretty boring fight and punched him. I'd imagine the winner of Carwin/Velasquez would face Lesnar and probably beat him, especially Carwin.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wow Hendersons knock out was vicious,highlight material.

I find GSP just boring to watch. Same with Lesnar. Lesnar is just too big and powerful for anyone in the UFC right now.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

That was a pretty good Card. GSP is just to dominant in his division. Tiego was much stronger, but it didnt matter. Brock is to damn big for ANYONE in the heavy weight division. He may be one dimensional, but when he hits you, your face changes shapes! Henderson DESTROYED Bisbing, and after the Ultimate fighter show, he deserved it.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I still have chills from that Henderson knockout! That was amazing.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Lesnar may be a gimmick, but until someone learns how to counter or prevent him 'just laying on them in a pretty boring fight and punching them (with lunchbox sized fists I might add)', then that belt will remain around his waist.
    Mir came in weight at a pretty damn strong 245 lbs and still got overpowered by Lesnar. I think that's saying something.

Lesnar didn't act very professional or sportsmanlike last night either.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd still like Mir in a rubber match. He made a few mistakes and got unlucky when that knee strike didn't KO Lesnar, or knock him down. If Lesnar is on the bottom I can't see him having the ground skills to do anything. I still don't see Lesnar as anything more than a bigger, stronger Tank Abbott. He's still a wwe wrestler to me.

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I say Mir would've won if the ref didn't end it which he shouldn't have, he should have stood them up, anyways Lesnar was getting tired he was too big if it went into the 3rd round Mir would've taken over the fight. GSP dominated which was awesome, and Henderson messed Bisping up which was awesome too if anyone can please find me a video of Henderson knocking BIsping out i've looked but have had no luck.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i'd like to see Henderson take on Brock forget the weight class. just let them go at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar