Typical Jeff Fisher Style Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Eddyc85, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see you still don't get it. That's ok.

You'll be back next week with the same pre-typed stuff you do every week.

And before you say it. I know it's a week off. That was the point.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Didn't Bigtitan destroy his premise with the play chart? So why is there still a debate?

Basically what it comes down to is that we lost so blame it on the coach. Of course when we win the coach has nothing to do with it.

8 pass plays and 4 run plays is not sitting on a lead.

Premise wrong!

Save the "too predictable" and "sitting on the lead" stuff for our next loss in 5-6 weeks.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

And by the way putting our free safety with 4.45 speed on Gates is hardly ignoring him. Griffin plays Gates in the past and held his own. Nobody can shut Gates down.

We also had finny guarding Gates some plays.

When we doubled Gates Sproles killed us with a big play.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And that's a mistake. It's also a mistake that he doesn't get some more relief during games. CJ needs a few less carries a game, not more.

(but then again I assume our plan is to ruin him now since we'll never pay him later)

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Gunny you crack me up with this pre typed stuff. Even this year I haven't been critical of Fisher, I just react to what I see. Meanwhile in between taking out Jeff Fisher's trash and washing his car you find time to defend him 100% on this forum. I'm amazed you mustered up the guts to wonder why Johnson was out goal line back, hope Jeff doesn't see that you actually disagreed with him.

No... he posted 3 drives. Last I checked the game was longer than that. Now go back to getting Jeff his coffee.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Is this part of your "Why Blount wouldn't matter on this team" template?

Well IF that's the case (yet another assumption) it's idiotic. If Blount was still on the team and carried weren't split 60-40 or even 70-30 it just goes to show how poorly Jeff utilizes talent. But I'm sure you'd disagree, Fisher = Best coach in league right?

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

post of the year?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I posted the drives when you said we were supposedly sitting on a lead. We obviously weren't.

I guess some things are just too complicated though.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I hate to say this but i agree with you that time..

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Personally i would rather have Gunny's perpetual sunshine view of the team than those who constantly see what is wrong with the team.

What is the fun in being negative all the time? This is supposed to be fun right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar