Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tyler Bray

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Tyler Bray threw for a career-high 405 yards,passed for four touchdowns and ran for a 5th touchdown as TN beat Cin today 45-23.

Bray's second TD throw of the game, marked the eighth consecutive game he has thrown multiple scoring strikes, eclipsing Peyton Manning's team record of seven games in 1997.

I made a thread about Bray last season about him becoming a #1 pick in the NFL draft. If he keeps this up he will make it for sure. Looks like TN is producing another great QB for the NFL.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,258
    Tyler Bray is special. Tennessee will go as far as he can take them. I think UT can win the east.

Bray waving goodbye to Justin Hunter on that TD pass last week promoted him to hero status in my book.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2w2erl3.gif
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    I really like him. And that says something considering he wears sherbet orange.
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,544
    Sec - sec - sec!
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    I watched this kid tear it up yesterday, and he's got it figured out. Should be a fun season for UT fans. Actually yesterday was a really good day for football.
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,631
    Yeah, I think Bray is for real. The kid has a "Sunday Arm" for sure. Still needs to put on about 20 lbs. of muscle, he looks skinny as hell. I hope Dooley lets him sling it around, because that is their best chance. Both of those WR's are special also.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    Yeah he looked amazing.

But can't take away some of the awesome catches both Hunter and Da'Rick made yesterday. They look badarse as well.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Bray was mighty impressive yesterday. Probably the best QB in the SEC.
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    next week will be his and UT's biggest challenge against Florida. They did what they were suppose to do in beating Montana and Cincy
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,544
    fair enough, that FG game is always huge in the SECE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.