Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Twitter ... Annoying/Entertaining/Both?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Yossarian, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan Guest

What if I want to get drunk on Tuesday morning before I go to work driving a school bus.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    Enjoy, but I still don't care.
  2. Fairweather Fan Guest

I don't get into any of that stuff. I have never opened up a facebook or myspace account. I have been wondering what this Twitter garbage is though. It seems like that is all I have heard about for the past week or two. I assume it will go away before to long.
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Yea, I created a myspace back in the day and thats all I have. Lately I have been updating my status.....a few times a week.
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I still prefer anti-social networking over social networking...
  5. bgtitanfan Guest

Yeaa, Twitter is gay. It even sounds gay, twitter. Just like myspace it will bloosom and then die. Why dont you just call your friend and ask him/her what he/she is doing? OOOOh I forgat you dont have friends.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    Oh yes I do, for my twitter tells me so.
  6. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    if i was going to twitter all mine would say is..

8:21- the colts still suck!
  7. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,432
    I don't have an opinion on twitter, haven't seen it, but I think people in here are oversimplifying the likes of facebook and linkedin. They are great tools for keeping track of and contact to a lot of people, not limited to your close friends. And believe me the old adage is true: if you want to get ahead in this world, it's not about what you know, it's who you know.
  8. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I have refused to use twitter and I wont even go to the URL. I have heard alot about it but i have facebook and thats too much to keep up with sometimes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.