Try this trade senario with the Raiders

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by danny, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not a bad idea but why would Oakland make the trade?

2. danny

danny Guest

In love with Young or Leinart

3. I have no clue what the Titans think of the 3 QBs, but I'd say Leinart and Cutler are just about even. I'm not as high about Young, personally. But I also think Cutler could very easily be there at #7.

As for what it would cost, I'd say their #1, #2, and #3 (or something like that). Maybe their #1, #3, and their #1 next year.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

...my worst fear....:hmm:

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll get Bush in the first since the Cows will take Young. We'll snag Cutler in the second round. ;)

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good plan, now to bend reality around it...

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We can start rumors.

Bush has a chronic hamstring issue. Covered up by USC. It was why White ran the ball so much in the Rose Bowl. Did not run at Combine because he had just returned from the Orient on a two-week opium binge.

Cutler loans his 10-speed to a known purse snatcher. Pulled into a parking spot in front of an old lady at the mall. Definate character issues.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Jeff, you're supposed to make him LESS attractive to Oakland.... :ha:

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

There is no way to predict some of the trades we could see. There are a couple of postion players, Williams and Brick that are good enough to warrant a team moving up to get them. With 3 QBs in the mix anything can happen there as well. I still like the idea a dropping back a few spots and taking Cutler but who knows if that is a possibility.

I like GBNs scenario of us trading with Pitt to get Maroney. After watching some film on the guy I think he is the real deal. He makes moves in the hole alot like Alexander. GBN has us trading our 2nd and 4th rounder to move up to Pitts 1st to get him. Not a bad idea. We need quality more than quantity.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's for sure. I would favor doing a trade like that. One of our RBs will be moving on after this year in all likelihood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar