Truly Beautiful Words

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheBisco, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

To make amends Peyton allowed Reggie to borrow his digital home movie projector to play Scarface on his forehead.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In EXPAND mode...:grrhee:

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

In our case, I agree. We suck and need help via the draft. When you're a yearly playoff participant and just got decimated by injuries, well, just a tough year. Playoffs is always better, that mean's your contending and superstars want to play for you. The Raiders have been getting top 5 picks for damn near a decade... how's that going for them?

4. amy

amy Starter

I've always wanted to do nothing and get paid millions for it. I'm soooo jealous! :D

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gayton better watch it. Wayne already kicked his butt out of the huddle once, he just might do it again. If Wayne ever suits up for the ponies again that is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dudes just saying Hello to BA & CC

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Come on over to Nashville Peyton, Fisher wouldn't dare let anyone talk to you like that. :)

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Pretty pissed, isn't he....

He will cool off though....he is no dummy, and knows where his bread is buttered.

It will be interesting to see if Manning say anything in response to this though.

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. iQon

iQon Starter

This is why I give props to Randy Moss. The man came here, 1st ballot HOF'er... and he did nothing for us.

Yet, when our offense would go to the field, Randy would get off the bench and put his helmet on. He didn't complain because he didn't get on the field. He didn't complain about not being targeted when he did get out there. He was a consummate pro and I think Reggie needs to STFU and take notes.

Jeff Fisher may be your coach soon. :brow:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

He also didn't raise his arms to try and catch an EZ fade ... just sayin'

Moss was just here for the $$$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar