Trade up to #2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

look who we took instead Woolfolk in the 1st, Calico in the 2nd :sad2:

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

That's funny. I remember him fumbling the ball in mid-air right into Florida's secondary.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's Witten btw.

But no way we trade up and no way we trade Troupe.

Troupe will be a monster.

4. On the money Gunny. As a matter of fact, according to NFL Network, there will be no trade up or down. The pick trade talk is centering between the Saints and the Jets. It looks like the Jets are trying to trade up to get Leinart and the Saints due to signing Drew Breeze are willing to move out of the #2 spot to #4. Remains to be seen. NFL Network said it looks like the Titans will sit tight in #3, which makes since. Can Volek lead to the post season or Super Bowl for that matter. Sitting at #3 would mean Young or Cutler.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or Reggie Bush...

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Don't forget that the Saints might have a player in mind already. If they trade down with the Jets and the Jets take Leinart, there is a chance that we might draft the player they want. I'm not sure they would want to take that chance. At least I hope not cuz I really think we should take Leinart if possible lol.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Saints could trade down further and take Vernon Davis.

8. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Why is Leinart now back on top as the #1 QB? Guys, he's been compared to Tom Brady but Tom Brady has above average arm strength. This guy doesn't. He wins, but Young won the NC too. They all have pedigree (Cutler).

I don't like the idea that Leinart is now the #1 as I don't think he'll become the great pro player everybody else sees. Cutler has more upside IMO.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

And what would this pedigree be??

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

84 Ben Troupe, TE
    Height/Weight: 6-4/270

6-4/270...he's a beast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar