Trade Scenarios per Bill Barnwell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Meow, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

The rams WRs are not average... They're very, very, very bad. Probably worst in the league.

But of course their dline and RB are great. so could go either way.

Still... Tough division. I like our chances of it being a top 10 pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Young54

Young54 Starter

Exactly my point. They were middle of the pack last year, and believe it or not, a rookie QB might actually make the team better. All they need is someone to not F up. Let Gurley and the D do the rest.

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Believe me, I want to bet against them. I would love nothing more than for them to go 0-16. I'm just giving them a little more credit and everyone else.

Even as rookies, it's going to be hard for Wentz/Goff to be worse than what they got from the QB position last year. I'm sure they'll also target a WR sooner than later. The rest of the team has solid pieces.

Side note... I'll also be hardcore rooting against Janoris Jenkins. It would absolutely suck if they're awarded a 3rd round compensatory pick. That's the one we would get.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I don't think you can trade comp picks.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Now that you say that, that sounds right. But I definitely read somewhere that the agreement was that if the Rams are awarded a 3rd round comp, that would be the one they traded.

I'll see if I can find it.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

#56 JCBRAVE, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yep, comp picks can be traded starting next year, hence why our Rams 3rd will be a comp pick.

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Our last 2 years weren't a good measurement to what our team was either. We were in alot of games, a loss is a loss I get that but St Louis has been consistently mediorce the last 4 years, 7-9 and 6-10 records. In those years they had the haul from the RG3 trade as well.

Saying they are a better team is a stretch, they are consistent at being average. I'll give them that.

I don't see them winning more than 6 games.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar