Tony Stewart runs over driver

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You are crazy if you think he was able to grab ahold of a wing like that. I think the wing grabbed him, caught his suit or something.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Got to watch those wings.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i'm with this, i really doubt any human has the reflexes to grab a piece of a car that's going 60mph+. You might touch it, that's about it.

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was barely over a second...It's not like he was holding onto it for an extended period of time. If you were in his place thinking you might be about to get hit you don't think you would be able to successfully grab the front of that nearly 2ft tall right side wing for like a second?

[​IMG]

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

why would you try to grab the wing to begin with. i really doubt he was trying to do that.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We're talking about a guy who voluntarily got out of his car on a race track.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed on that fact that he wasn't going at the car with the thought of I'm gonna grab the wing. It was more of an oh sh#% fight or flight involuntary reaction to the situation

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It would break your hand or even rip your hand or arm off..

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Looks like he pretty clearly grabbed it.

And the car wasn't going 60mph. More like 40. If you can't grab a wing the size of a dining room table at that speed, just how uncoordinated are you?

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Go grab a car driving by and report back to us...

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar