Tony Brown to be released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Ray Edwards is overrated. The rest of the Vikings line were all dominating asses, Edwards was just the lucky 1on1 guy.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

DT Haye, dude has done nothing to earn a single dime from this team. I think Fisher just had a thing for guys named Javon, Jevon, and Jovan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The reason I say that is because we've been mentioned as one of the teams pursuing him.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's got a thing for guys named "Chris" too.

5. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Who knows, I actually like the roster shake ups. Even though I didn't see this one coming, I think more moves like this will put more guys on edge and spark that competitive edge I think the Titans have been missing.

Remember that year when Fish said no one starting position was safe and everyone had to earn it how competitive the team played? I think we need to revisit that under the new coaches!

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's a real shame. Brown was a good player and seems like a good guy.

I guess now we have two holes to fill at DT.
    I think we have try to go and get Cullen. The pool of quality FA DT's is disapearing fast.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Hahahah, funniest post in this thread!

8. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Yeah, I'm about ready to upgrade the SS too. I thought we were going to draft one, but it seems they eluded us in last years draft!

9. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Let's just be happy that one Chris faired extremely well for us. Now all we have to do is get him to camp. :hmm:

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm starting to think Nate Clements will be signed, then switch from CB to SS.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar