Tony Brown out again Sunday with knee injury.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I am officially worried about this now. Marks has played well, but we rotate D-lineman a lot, and I doubt we can be as effective consistantly without him as we are with. See the number of sacks without him in the lineup last week for evidence. Not as good huh?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Also messes up our four and four rotation system.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ugh, not good. Not good at all! I'm not real worried yet. This is probably for the best. Including this week and next week (our bye) he'll have had enough time to be able to wrap up the season healthy. We really can't afford to lose Tony Brown for any real length of time. I have little faith in Marks, a guy who couldn't bench 225 going into college.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I smell an offseason pick up or maybe a high draft pick at DT.

5. JCBRAVE

No way we draft a DT with a first or second rounder in 2011. We didn't do that when it was Jason Jones in Tony's place last time.... Tony Brown has gotten better every day he's been a Titan. This is nothing major.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's Sen'Derrick Time!! :brow:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Anything could happen in this organization. I'm not saying a first or second rounder but possibly a 3rd.

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Say what? Couldn't bench 225 and was recruited by Auburn as a DT? I know you are the official benchpress king and adversary of Javon Ringer, BUT where did you get that information?

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He'll be back after the bye. He's injury needs rest to heal up, which is why he hasn't practiced all season. A wise move, to get him ready for the remainder of the season and hopefully postseason.

10. JCBRAVE

From Sen'Derrick Marks mouth. I may speculate some, but I don't lie. Look into it if you don't buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar