Tommy Smith torn on Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Sounds like Munch is a goner from that piece, unless they blow out the oppostion in the last three games

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Maybe I'm just projecting here, but what I gather from those quotes is that Munch is almost certainly gone but Tommy Boy respects Munch too much to come right out and say it with the season still underway. Can't really complain too much about that.

"But it is not good enough to say you played them well, you have to beat them. At the end of the day, you have to win games....I am pretty much a type-A type guy. I am very much a results-oriented guy"
    ^ That stuck out as the key quote to me. But again, perhaps I'm just projecting what I want to be the case lol.

I will say this, from that article Tommy Boy seems like a pragmatic, intelligent man who very much gives a damn about fan morale/expectations. Of course it's easy to talk the talk. Let's see if he walks the walk.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Man, that quote is really damning. Munch is done. I think most of our fan base will like Tommy seeing as we're made up of type A, results-only types of people.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

by results he means snarffing down an extra basket of cheese bisquits at Red Lobster

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

If Munch is gone it automatically means those two are gone too.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Any way Munch takes over for Bruce? I'm sure he'll be offered that position, however I don't think Munch will accept. He will most likely be coaching college ball.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

We Hope!!!

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Tommie is a piece of work, I can tell already. Says Titans need to use CJ better. Thats Great Tommie Boy, but why did you wait until now to speak? CJ is a joke, this coaching staff stinks, but they did try EVERYTHING they could to get CJ going. Then CJ fumbles and says they got lucky. Time for him, Munch, and every other Bum in this franchise to be gone.

Plus the Oilers 93 is on tonight (NFL NETWORK), not sure how it fits, but its another reason lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

See I got the opposite opinion from this article. I thought he was torn, and was going to let him finish out the season then decide. That doesn't fit the original report that he may be fired before. So I tweeted Paul Kuharsky about it, and he more less said its too late, he is done. Now Im confident as ever that Munch will be gone. :banjump:

My source is my twitter handle, Yanek27

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I got the same thing from Tommie that I did from Munch.

3 more games, then they sit down and talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar