Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Today im very Asante Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,509
    I read that too. Oh well.

Interesting that the Falcons signed/traded for a guy who can't play in the slot even though they already have Brent Grimes and Dunta Robinson to play outside. Seems like the Eagles' situation all over again...
    1 people high five this.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Damn they stole him. I really wanted us to get him.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    Can't be mad, this guy would be ran out of town within 2 games cause he can't tackle to save his life.

Rod Hood gives you the same thing and will play for hotdogs.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    They can trade us Grimes for a 6th now.
    1 people high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    Imagine... man that would work out nicely.
  6. TNTitans58 Rookie

Moolah:
    $40
    Official: it's for a 7th rd pick....and Samuel restructured his contract to make it a 3 yr $18 MM deal

We had to never have any interest in him
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    Now that you all (those who were opposed to Asante from the start) see how little it took (7th round pick and 3 year/$18.5M) to get him, do you wish we had done this?

This is simply a no-brainer. I don't care if this guy isn't even a top 15 CB (he's top 10). This would still have been worth it. This really pisses me off... more than not trading a 6th for Brandon Lloyd.
  8. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    I want new guys, let these left overs go else where.

Locker,Cookie,Britt, CJ, McCarthy, Griffin, Verner yeah they are all our products! No reason we cant finish this team through the draft.
    1 people high five this.
  9. CaptainQuick Special Teams Standout

Casey
    Moolah:
    $625
    I read where Osi says a team that trades for him won't have to redo his contract. He only makes 3.9 million. He would be a beast for us next season since he'd be playing for a new contract...
  10. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $595
    Dunta is probably on his way out. He's way overrated, even the Falcons realized that.
    1 people high five this.