To Those who Think the WRs dropped passes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petergriffin16

petergriffin16 Starter

I'm sorry to tell you, but KFC was IMMENSELY inaccurate today. Everyone is talking about how the WRs dropped passes but the reality of the matter is that almost every catch made in that game was a maniacal OMFG HOW DID HE GET THAT catch. I think it's time to throw VY in, nothing to lose, everything to gain.

KC was good when we had a dominant defense, but we don't. I think this game is all about momentum and inspiration and Kerry is not a generator of either. VY is.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I just don't like it when people say "if it hits your hands you should catch it no matter what". Ok go out in the backyard and I will throw it 90mph 4 feet above your head, just high enough where your finger tips touch it, you better catch it or you automatically suck.

Not saying there weren't drops, but get over this "if it hits your hands you catch it" nonsense.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think it was a little of both. If it hits the WRs hand they should catch it.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fingertips aren't hands...

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Sigh. :wall::facepalm2:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You gotta be kidding me ....

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

what do you mean, who THINKS the WR dropped passes? there's nothing to think about, they dropped passes today and collins threw some bad passes too

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Collins wasn't good today but he didn't get much help out there, especially from Nate Washington.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

da whole team sucked face more than they saved face.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

But when VY throws it and our receivers can't catch it then the receivers must suck? Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar