To the International Contingent of the Titan Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I have been thinking about this off and on for a while now and I thought that after such a dissapointing showing by the Titans ["offensive execution? I'm in favor of it." - Casey Stengel] this would be a good time for something positive.

I appreciate the time, effort and dedication to become as knowledgeable as yall are. American football is totally foreign to you. The start/stop vs the flow of soccer. The esoteric rules that one almost has to be raised on too understand. Heck even the league structure and draft are almost totally American (Gunny I know AFL has some structure similarities to NFL but AFL is as Australian as NFL is American).

You guys make me proud. It is hard enough to tell your friends you follow the NFL, then you tell them you follow Tennessee instead of the stoolers and they don't even know the Titans exist and aren't interested anyways. You guys get up at 0400 or stay up till 0400 just too watch a Titans game on some low res hack interwebz setup. Way too go!

We have Titan fans from Canada, England, Australia, Europa, Africa and apparently Costa Rica - lol If I left any out its because Its 0222 local my appologies. Sure the stinkin' stoolers can say the same, but it would come out all retarded and stuff.

Anyways whenever you guys throw your infomed $0.02 into a conversation I am always appreciative of the dedication behind it. I can't imagine putting in the effort to be that informed about the Hotspurs or the Crows.

I might not always say it but the International Contingent of the Titan Brotherhood is the best. I'm going to start having a brew in your honor at every tailgate.

Till we meet agian,

GoT

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar