To Griffin and Hope

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwhjr1988

mwhjr1988 Practice Squad

Supposely griffin is going thru some off the field problems. Last season he was a beast, this season he has yet to make any good plays except for the hines ward strip/fumble.

2. iQon

iQon Starter

There's nothing with biting on them, it's the fact they're not fast enough to recover. It's not really fair to compare them to a guy like Polomalu, but they play like they're him...

blame should be put on Cecil, Fish, and Robertson though. They need to coach these guys to be more disciplined.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If indeed Griffin does has off the field issues, I hope he can put them to the side during football time. That includes Wednesdays and Sundays. He needs his head clear to grasp the game plan for that week. He's truthfully got it all, now he just needs to pull it together again. Gut made a good point about the defensive lines play effecting Griffins. Soon our D-line will be firing on all cylinders and that only helps the other 7 positions on the field. On a side note; William Hayes is looking pretty good these days coming off that left end position.

4. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Griffin will pull it together. He's just in a slump right now. We have to get our pass D in line, both for this season and the future. Playing against the Colts (Manning, Wayne) and Texans (Johnson) twice a year does not bode well unless you can put up a fight against the passing game.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I guess I'm the only harper fan on this site....he may not be better then rod hood, but he definitely helps this team.

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah Harper is a tough-nosed tackler, but he can't cover at all.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I don't think anyone would disagree with you there.
    I like Harper as well. I just think he's past his prime and doesn't have the man2man skills needed to play CB anymore.

9. murrykline

murrykline Starter

They do bad

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Finny on the left
    Hood on the right
    Harper/Fuller splitting reps @ nickel

Suddenly we have a legit dime package, decent depth at corner, and a solid secondary if the safeties get their act together. Rod Hood is making a good impact

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar