Titans worst in the league running on 1st down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

After how many times of trying though? A broken clock is right at least two times a day and even a garbage can get a steak.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

[​IMG]

Source - Facebook Titan page, poster Shaun MacKinnon - 'Thanks to JCB for this one'
    JCBRAVE
    is JCB your name for FB?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yet again can't come up with a good defense.

5. TitansWillWin2

So you admit without CJ we would get destroyed?

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we would do just fine without cj. We have an accurate passer, good wide outs and decent backup rb's. Our defense is playing really well this year and we got rid of our special teams dodo so we would be fine. Don't get me wrong, I want cj to do well and it would help our offense but as a team we would be ok without him too.

7. TitansWillWin2

Yeah we have an accurate passer and good wide outs mainly b/c of CJ if the defense doesnt have to focus on CJ then they would mainly focus on stopping Jake. And that is not good for this team.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I understand what you are saying but we have a good qb because jake works his a$$ off to study film and learn what the defense is doing to try to stop him. I would make this argument a few years ago when he was a top 10 back but I don't see that anymore. I think you are taking credit away from jake and wide outs here as he is not overthrowing them as much meaning he has worked with them and his throws are much better.

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

We would be struggling without CJ right now because of the injuries we have at the RB position.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well green is back and battle will be fine in two weeks. we struggled more when fitz was qb than locker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar