Titans working out MSW

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

add 40 to his rec and 40 to tar and divide them.... and what number do you get...

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

What proof? What stats?

Tell me why he is a good receiver! Is he physical? Is he a good route runner? Does he have good hands? Is he a good Leader? What is it about him that stands out? Nothing.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Yeah, If he would have caught all 40 of those passes! you have to assume that the target to receptions rate would stay constant. That's why I used a percentage. So it would be fair to compare DW to the top 10 receivers. THINK!

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

THIS ONE!
    http://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...e-2011-which-receivers-are-dropping-the-ball/

And yes, he is a decent route runner with good hands what more do you want? A young kid with plenty of upside.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know what, I am stepping out of this. You are the only person with this stance and its impossible to argue with someone who puts stock in those numbers.

6. Titaneers

noticed how i said "on pace"
    so... you're switching from stats you provided us... to a random number... the numbers i provided is a constant... while yours is a variable that you can not give...

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I want a good receiver that produces on a consistent basis. I'm not saying that he doesn't have any upside, I'm just saying that he hasn't produced on the field. Right now he should be a #4 receiver. In an ideal situation it's Britt, Wright, Nate, then Williams. And if the trend continues with his inconsistency I'd go with Lavelle over Williams as the #4. At least you know Lavelle is going to catch the ball. Williams is a soft receiver. He gets bumped off his routes too easily and he doesn't fight for the catch. I cant stand soft receivers.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

No, you didn't say on pace..... I didn't switch from stats to a random number. I turned the stats into a percentage so I could fairly compare the top 10 receivers to DW. You are the one throwing out random numbers. I didn't come up with any numbers, I only converted existing numbers to a percentage. What you're saying doesn't make any sense. You're just trying to sound smart by throwing out math related words.

9. Titaneers

post 88 btw..

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Ahh I missed it, but on pace or not you're still wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar