Titans work out Larry Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Per Jason LaCanfora.

Might just be an "updating the files" thing. This will surely provide a lot of fuel for those who are upset that Blount wasn't kept. At this point, we're probably all in that boat.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Larry Johnson offers nothing that Ringer can't do at this point in his career...

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

F right off Larry

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Would be weird to see him above Ringer. I doubt he'll get any goal line carries. CJ has been really good on 3rd and shorts & decent enough on goal lines.

Makes me w onder why Ringer played on that 3rd and 2 run to the left where he got crushed after 1 yard. :irked:

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

That just makes me upset.

Bet ya fish is just upset about Blount explosion this year.

Who is the top rushing rookie rb this year in the league?

Im down with looking at Larry

8. DJB

DJB Starter

Guys, calm down...remember Blount isn't great on special teams:sad2:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans finally see Ringer has nothing that cj cant do, they want a change of pace they should have kept Blount. I bet the whole front office feels stupid right now. someone should go to the games and sit behind the players and Fisher, every time Blount rushes give Fisher an Update by yelling out" Blount just rushed over 5 guys for 35 yards and a TD" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mean while CJ gets stuffed 3 yards behind the line.

10. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Hear that sound ? It's the Titan FO scraping the bottom of the barrel...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar