Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans win Super Bowl in 2016. How do I know?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Apr 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,005
    Yes we are in regards to technology. Too bad the vast majority of the world is regressing emotionally and psychologically.
    JCBRAVE and Alzarius high five this.
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Think about it a bit more and realize how easy it would be to prove that you're from the future. Just start accurately predicting everything that happens. Bet on the NFL season and get every single game exactly right. Or just show off any piece of future technology.

The fact that there has never been a documented case of a time traveller coming back in time is convincing evidence that it will never be invented (at least for humans). No one travelled back to kill Hitler, which is the first thing everyone says they would do.

There's also the physics part of it, of course, which everyone conveniently ignores. It's not possible.

Fun to think about, but never going to happen.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    DW wrong again

oh yea our society is really progressing

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-explosions/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,812

This
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,031
    Based on what? People used to war for territory. People used to fight to the death for honour.
    Just because there is more world-wide coverage of psychopaths, and you can thank the media for their obsession with it, doesn't mean there are more than there were back then. In fact, there is probably less.

We don't have any Hitlers anymore. No Pol Pots. No Genghis Khans. There will probably never be a World War 3.

We just have more awareness of the world due to social media and with that comes what was already around for centuries. Stupid people with stupid ideas.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,482
    but god isnt in school and thats worse than genocide
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,451
    Interracial marriage and homo marriage with a dash of abortion and pot smoking will be the end of modern civilization.

If only we had put prayer back in schools.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007

You know what?

I just knew you'd do that. And I was hoping I'd check this thread and be surprised. But nope. I'm disappointed in you.

Yes. A bombing means we're not progressing. You're right.

I mean... the US hasn't seen such tragedies like this any time before in it's history. Nope. A bombing- we're going backwards! Womens rights, racism fading (slowly), etc... but a bomb! DAMNIT WE'RE BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!!

This is a problem with people like you. You take one negative instance, and blow it up like it's common or the norm. It isn't. And the people helping in that certain instance shows me far more about us as a people than the bomb does.

... go sit in the corner and think about how silly that was.
  8. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    Forwardtime travel is impossible, as there an infinite number of possible futures.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    I think the word you're looking for is habitable.