Titans will lose the next 6 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

Thinking your team will lose is not being a fairweather fan. I don't think the Titans will win more than 1-2 of the next 6 and I don't think the Titans will finish above .500 this season. Doesn't mean I don't hope they win out and watch every game. It's called being realistic.

Now, if you were to stop cheering for your team when things got bad, then I agree with you.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This is true.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Saying it here and now, bet you 100 bucks we won't lose 6 in a row

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Well since Jessee says we will loose 6 straight games,I guess the team should just pack up and not play for the rest of the season!

6. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

Very well put! No matter how bad things seem, always keep smiling.... Titans will win out........:yes:

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Titans aren't going to the playoffs anyway. Not gonna win the division merely for the fact that the Texans may be the best team in the afc and definitely not getting a wildcaed with only 8 wins

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

jesse cant even spell blount right let alone predict the future

and the texans are no where close to the best team in the AFC

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Cam has thrown more yards in 8 game than VY in 5 years. I live in Charlotte, and I am force feed Panther games. Cam coverts 3rd downs betters than most of the qbs in the NFL. I had my doubts on him early, but he is legit.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Are you retarded? The Texans are the best team in the AFC? Really? The Texans are better than the Ravens, Patriots, and the current Steelers (Steelers were obviously going through a slump when they got beat by them)?

No. If the Texans are the best team in the AFC South, it's because every other team in the AFC South is down this year. But the Texans will never be the best team in the AFC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar