Titans will "discuss" Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This was just posted to rotoworld - "NFL.com's Jason La Canfora reports that the Seahawks, Rams, Dolphins and Titans are among the teams considering a waiver claim on Randy Moss."

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Randy Moss is the man, lets get him.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmJcUlrkMNg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmJcUlrkMNg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

the lady on Sportscenter keeps on bringing up the titans in discussions for Moss. Maybe this might happened. Would certainly help CJ in the box. We need to take him if he falls to us, we dont want any of the afc teams snagging him.

Would he come?

I think he would. Lets see what our number one fan skip bayliss thinks

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I think the only way this happens is if we take him just so he won't go to the colts.

But no way.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Unfortunately all three of those other teams are ahead of us in the waiver priority list. So even if we really do want him it's still gonna be a long shot to actually happen.

He wouldn't have a choice. He either plays for the team that claims him or he sits the year out. Considering he's already been cut/traded from two teams this season hopefully he would realize that it'd truly be career suicide to refuse to play for the team that claims him.

6. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Even if the front office is interested I seriously doubt he makes it far enough down the waiver wire for us to pick him up.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this could get interesting...

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I seriously doubt the Titans will get Randy. Not because we're not interested, because he won't make it to us on waivers.

There is alot of teams interested in Randy before us on the waiver wire. I'd love Randy to come to the Titans.. probably won't happen though :(

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't want him and I know I may the only one.

But D.will Nate and Hawk are really good and that why I think we don't need him.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar