Titans vs Steelers 03 playoff game on NFL Network..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I love Vince Young, but there is nothing he could do that will EVER make me like him more than Steve McNair.

Just watching McNair now makes me want to cry. Even if Steve was still alive, i would still tear up just watching him right now. To give it all he had week in and week out just depresses me that he never won a ring for himself. RIP Steve, i'll never forget what you did for this team :( AND YOU HAVE MY WORD!!!

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's why V-$ is going to win it for him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You might be a true Titans fan if you're still screaming at the screen, even though it's a 7 year old game lol :) :) :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

oh man im watching this now screaming so loud, especially when eddie ran in for a TD!!! I remember this game so well. McNair has always been my fav athlete and he was an amazing leader!!!

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Got it set to record. I can't wait to watch it! The birth of Nedney's acting career.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i never actually got to watch this game live because I had to work that night so I listened to it on the radio. Like other posters in this thread, I'm screaming at my tv at an age old game lol. Mac9 was a true baller and he will always be missed.

7. World Peace

i like how they called bonnie burnstein` B squared lol

8. World Peace

I think its funny watching these old games on NFL network... There have been so many dirty hits and none of them have warranted a flag, where as in todays NFL, you wouldnt be able to walk back to the bench without writing a check to the commish

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This is the game were Drew Bennett makes an unbelievable catch.

This was one of those games where I could not believe that Pittsburgh was beating us. We were the better team by far. I thought. I had this feeling a lot with Warren Moon, never understanding how we were getting beat, and I felt it here. And that made the comeback feel really good because I felt like we deserved to win this game.

10. World Peace

What with haynesworth going down at the end of every game? Even in his rookie season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar