Titans vs Pats on New Year's Eve?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I am already way to excited thinking about this.

I really really hope the game is moved, that way I can actually drink at the game, have a hotel in downtown nash, and go out right after the game.

I mean, I'd probably do all that anyway, but it'll be a lot easier starting at 5 or 6 pre-game and making for a fun new year's eve, rather than starting :guzzle: at 11am haha.

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Agreed, Someone brought this up on Titans Radio last sunday, I can't recall what the answer was so.....ummm, I guess theres no need for me to even bring it up..soooooo...ummmmmm ......
    (Makes Big diversion)
    go Titans:duckrun:

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I hope so.... Unfortunately, my damn HDTV has been in the shop since week 2 preseason. If our game gets moved. I will go and buy a new one.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

so when exactly will we know about this? is it 6 days for sure?

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince Young will be the story tho'. He's the one. They want him on prime time. The League is in love with him right now. I just hope for their sake we are still in it at that time. We could be out by then. I think that game could hold a lot of drama, or none at all.

As far as his love continuing, the best part about Vince Young is not too many people are going to hate him, cause he doesn't rack up numbers, he just does the magic thing. People tend to respect that. And they want to watch it. I think he will maintain a long standing following in the league without too much dislike building as he begins to succeed. He's the underdog for most of his career in my opinion, and people will love him for it.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

hey do you really live in Washington DC?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Oh yeah. I'm here in Washington DC. I live right around the corner from the Vice President and near American University. This is a great place to be. Next year, I plan to Kayak that Potomac river.

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i live in Fairfax County so i was just wondering if you had ever heard of like oakton or westfield high schools.. lol

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I won't be at the game because of a previous commitment so it makes no difference to me what time it is played.

I do wonder about folks who make plans for a big night out on NYE. It would be hard to have payed that much money in advance to go somewhere only to have to decide what to do now.

Either you skip the Titans game and sell your tickets or you lose the money you paid for whatever you were doing that night.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Good point, and not to mention all the people that don't have tickets that will be at a party somewhere and not able to view it. Maybe we should stop wishing.....we may be more in "Primetime" at 3:15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar