Titans vs Patriots Friday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im just saying, instead of me making DCtitan49 for my account name, and instead of being the honest guy i am now :) , i could of made an account name like Insider_04 etc..... and said i was on the Titans training staff, and given you guys all that info, and you would of thought i was on the training staff. thats how easy it is to trick the gullible people of gotitans.com

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I believe Elfin is on the inside..and does know things. The problem is, she can't break a trust, so she can't really post anything with accuracy. I know she tries hard to make us read between the lines, but sometimes you need things spelled out.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

First, no, I don't think we will see Griffin at safety. It's either going to be Lamont or Lowry and Fisher is too torn to add another person to the mix.

Now, there is no way in HECK I'm posting pictures of myself, pictures of myself with players, or pictures of closed practices to prove anything to you! Besides, practices are closed for a reason and even local television can't film closed practices.

I post on this board like the next person. I post what I know or what I hear, that I'm allowed to recant. I have never claimed to be an "insider", I just post what I know. If I post something for a "fact", I will say that I know this for a "fact". I think most people who post here regularly say I'm an insider because I do post some things before it becomes public knowledge. Lots of things that I have heard or seen firsthand have been posted by me, then a while later, someone will follow with the "official" story from one of the local newspapers.

I don't feel the need to prove myself. I'm not a football expert and certainly don't claim to be. I like football and am learning more and more everyday. However, I can tell you more about spotting a fake Louis Vuitton handbag than the Cover 2 defensive scheme. Those that I've chatted with over time and made nice with, know what my situation is and thankfully keep it to themselves. I think people changed their mind about me after a "delightful" person burglarized my online photo album, but I let bygones be bygones.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think not DC. We'd see through a charlatan in a heartbeat, we weren't born yesterday dude.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

It's all good Elfin. I Like to hear your reports. Thanks.

Now can you work your feminine wiles to convice Fish to play Grif at safety? Just thought I'd ask. :))

6. The Mrs

Hater....:ha:

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

elfie!!!!!!!!

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You can skip asking elfin questions by simply going to the Tennessean.com's sports page. That's where all her 'info' is regurgitated from a few minutes after they post something.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. It'd have to be something like MISSinsider04. Or LADYinsider_04 in order for it to work.

10. The Mrs

OK, first, I have never gone to the Tennessean's sports website for any news because they can't tell me anything that I haven't already heard or seen for myself. Second, I'm not that pressed to post sports news, to be watching a news service site. Your theory is insane because I'd basically have to constantly be on that site to be able to run over here to post up to the minute news.:suspect: I got thangs to do.

As I've challenged you before, why not you do, what you're accusing me of doing and let's see how well you do with bringing GoTitans the latest news. There's no better time to start than today. I'll give you something easy. What time is the team plane leaving Nashville? What airline are they using? What is the team hotel they're staying in for the Patriots game? What city or suburb will they be staying in? Go ahead, I'll wait....:bighomer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar