Titans Vs. Buccaneers Preseason OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennesseeTitans

TennesseeTitans Starter

Titans will try to win two in a row tonight over the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Kickoff will start tonight right after 7:00PM at LP Field.

GO TITANS! ;):yes:

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm in Louisville with my cousins. I'm about to head back to Nashville and bring them to the game. They've never been to an NFL game, so it should be cool.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

hey i'm in bowling green ky...does anyone here from BG know if a local station will be picking it up?
    ________
    Buy no2

4. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

5. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Anyone in MD know what channel the game is coming on? I can't find it on my guide for Directv. It's making me a little angry.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cant wait to see Kenny Britt! was it just me or did Nate Washington seem to look different than all our other wr's in last weeks game? he didnt play much but he just looked refreshing in a way. I think we could have a solid offense now.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im not sure what md is but the only station picking up the titan game is the local tv station. Your gonna have to wait until sunday to see the re-air like me. Check nfl network to see what time the re air comes on for you.

8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

he looked real refreshing. its been a while since ive seen a titans WR get separation and run with the ball like that.

9. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

MD = Maryland

I'm getting extremely frustrated. NFL Network is showing the Bears/Bills game tonight. Who the hell is interested in that?

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

It's on tomorrow (Sunday) at 10:00 am, NFL Network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar