Titans vs. Bills Hall of Fame game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Woot! While I don't get that jacked up over preseason games I am excited to see the uniforms...and just the fact that that we are one step closer to kicking off the season. The dog days are over...are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!

GO TITANS!!!:yes:

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Think there's any way we keep him? I'd really like to see us hang on to him, but Ganther may continue to make a better case for himself. In a way, it's a good problem to have. It wasn't that long ago we were RB by committee. Still, I'd hate to see Henry or Ganther either one make a name for themselves on another team. Hope to see Ganther, Henry, and Ringer get ample playing time in tonight's game.

3. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

i too am wearing my VY jersey for this occasion...

it was down to either my mcnair pro bowl jersey, my vy third jersey, or bulluck home jersey...

i went with VY, because this preseason is make-or-break for the guy, and i really really hope it's "make".

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have on my Jason Witten t-shirt :ha:

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's nice to get the taste out of the mouth of our last game!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not on down here, I am not happy.

7. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

My god... I hate Collinsworth already.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I thought it was horrendous listening to Collinsworth in Madden 09 last year, now for actual games? Ugh.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

How can they hire someone to do it that SOOO many people hate. Wow look at the zebras!

10. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Fisherspeak at its finest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar