Rumor Titans trade pick!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by WV2SoCalTitan, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Or at least they should, the Dolphins are looking to trade up ahead of the chargers to get one of the left tackles. We could drop just 2 spots still get our guy plus a 3rd this year and a 2nd or 3rd next year. It would be the best move this offseason.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At first I was like

[​IMG]

Then I read this thread and I was like

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He definitely got us...but atleast we can now have some hope to possibly trade back come draft day...Miami would trade with us just to get in front of the Chargers IF one of the top tackles(Eric Fisher) fell to 10.

I highly doubt we would get anything more than 1 additional 3rd round pick for this, but I'd be down to do it...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lamo!

And where did you get the idea you can get a 3rd this year and a 2nd or 3rd next year for trading back just 2 spots? You would get a third this year ad that's all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Ban this motherf**ker.

• High Five High Five x 8
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No team is going to do: #10 for #12, '13 3rd, and '14 3rd like you suggested. At best it would be: #10 for #12 & 4th. For example last year: Tampa Bay traded their selection (5th) to Jacksonville for their first (7th) and fourth round (101st). Same exact thing you proposed, move 2 spots up and gain picks... except they only got a 4th and this was in the Top 7.

Also, do you have any sources that Miami is looking to move up, or just assuming?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Does the draft section of the forum need to be more prominent so people know it exist?

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Their are 3 franchise caliber LTs in this draft. Fisher, Joekel, and Lane Johnson. My hope is that Fisher and Joekel go off the board early leaving Johnson as the lone one left. The Bolts and Fins both have lost their starting LTs from last year so the need is their. At best we could get a 3rd for that sort of move but more than likely just a 4th. I really like the depth at CB and safety. I also think a solid RB will be on the board in the early 4th rnd.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

A trade makes all kinds of sense but at best we get a 3rd, worst a 4th but maybe trading for a 3rd next year might not be a bad idea. We won't have any comp picks next year. We already have 9 picks this year so I'd try and get the better pick next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar