Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Titans trade pick!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by WV2SoCalTitan, Mar 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan Special Teams Standout

Casey
    Moolah:
    $589
    Or at least they should, the Dolphins are looking to trade up ahead of the chargers to get one of the left tackles. We could drop just 2 spots still get our guy plus a 3rd this year and a 2nd or 3rd next year. It would be the best move this offseason.
    oilerstruck and J Falk high five this.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,787
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,365
    At first I was like

[IMG]

Then I read this thread and I was like

[IMG]
    Big Time Titan and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    He definitely got us...but atleast we can now have some hope to possibly trade back come draft day...Miami would trade with us just to get in front of the Chargers IF one of the top tackles(Eric Fisher) fell to 10.

I highly doubt we would get anything more than 1 additional 3rd round pick for this, but I'd be down to do it...
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

Lamo!

And where did you get the idea you can get a 3rd this year and a 2nd or 3rd next year for trading back just 2 spots? You would get a third this year ad that's all.
    xhrr high fives this.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,270
    Ban this motherf**ker.
    Architect, Tennessy XO, Scarecrow and 5 others high five this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    No team is going to do: #10 for #12, '13 3rd, and '14 3rd like you suggested. At best it would be: #10 for #12 & 4th. For example last year: Tampa Bay traded their selection (5th) to Jacksonville for their first (7th) and fourth round (101st). Same exact thing you proposed, move 2 spots up and gain picks... except they only got a 4th and this was in the Top 7.

Also, do you have any sources that Miami is looking to move up, or just assuming?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,917
    Does the draft section of the forum need to be more prominent so people know it exist?
  7. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    Their are 3 franchise caliber LTs in this draft. Fisher, Joekel, and Lane Johnson. My hope is that Fisher and Joekel go off the board early leaving Johnson as the lone one left. The Bolts and Fins both have lost their starting LTs from last year so the need is their. At best we could get a 3rd for that sort of move but more than likely just a 4th. I really like the depth at CB and safety. I also think a solid RB will be on the board in the early 4th rnd.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    A trade makes all kinds of sense but at best we get a 3rd, worst a 4th but maybe trading for a 3rd next year might not be a bad idea. We won't have any comp picks next year. We already have 9 picks this year so I'd try and get the better pick next year.