Titans to Possibly Suspend Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

that is the same thing most thought when AH went out......and were two and 0 with him gone..................we can win with finegan and hill and AW .................Jags O sux. AJones is small part in a larger machine...................i'd go for the jugular.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

not true...................TO missed six games while his teammates got him the chance to play in a SB while he was out with injury..................and TO played well but his team did not play well enough to win a title................this is a team sport and TO has no championships and likely never will.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i thought fish said finnegan will stay inside with woolfolk moving into the outside spot or did i just hear incorrectly?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bruce matthews was a great teammate and a great player with no ring. a lot of great players never get rings.

i really see no difference in pac when looking at someone like lawrence taylor. he was bad boy off the field, but when it came sundays he was ready to go. maybe im just too old school?

5. Fry

you heard correctly.

(on if CB Cortland Finnegan will stay at the nickel back position)

Cortland is improving and his production at the nickel spot is really good to see, in addition to his special teams role. We will not weaken ourselves in two spots by taking him from the nickel spot and putting him at corner. Andre’s improving. He’s quietly doing his job. I spoke with him prior to the game. He’s a pro.

yet again wrongo doesnt have a clue

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

LT was a great teammate.................he had personal demons with drugs his whole life but they did not stop him on Sundays or in the lockerrom or with his coaches...........football was sacred to LT.......................he never got arrested while on the NYG roster..............LT got in trouble after football. Clubbing and thugging is sacred to Adam................ there is a difference

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

thats certainly a good point....

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

this posts shows how limited your reasoning ability is..................matthews did not win because of his personal issues.............he just did not have the best team when he played..........Adam precludes winning if he is on your team..................

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that's :sad2: that you would let a player play just because he might be able to produce on the field but yet is a problem off the field. You have your standards I have mine.

10. Fry

i understand football is a business and winning equals money. you put the 11 guys on the field who give you the best chance to win. if you think woolfolk covering a teams number one wr gives us the best chance to win, then so be it.

the raiders had some bad boys in the 70's. all those super bowls they won dont count any less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar