Titans to pick 8th in 2011 Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by yanek27, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Shocking... I am flabbergasted we ended up with such an early pick. WTF happened to that 5-2 team?

2. TitanicOwl

TitanicOwl Starter

I don't think this is finalized. I'm pretty sure that if Seattle loses tonight, they jump ahead of us via a lower SOS.

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I thought that too...thought Dallas was ahead of us as well.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

With the number 8 pick it pretty mush assures we can draft either Fairley, Akumara(?), Peterson, Pouncey, or Paea (my top 5 picks btw). I have to say I am content here

5. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Dallas fell below us by beating Philly. They have a stronger strength of schedule than us.

We are currently at 9. If Seattle wins we go to 8.

6. TitanicOwl

TitanicOwl Starter

Dallas has a higher SOS, pending today's results, so we should pick better than them. I think it's 8th if Seattle wins, and 9th if St. Louis does. So Go Seahawks!

Edit: Beaten by vinceisalive lol

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Top 10 pick would be sweet and with Seattle beating STL right now 8 would be even better. Sure hope we can get the most out of that pick.

8. TitanicOwl

TitanicOwl Starter

Not only that, but it upgrades our pick in every round. Definitely the potential for a great draft. Should be someone great available at #40/41 too.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

8 if Seattle wins; 9 if the lose. I did the numbers in another thread:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar