Titans to pick 3rd

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

It will take more than Hawk to fix our problems on D, hell if Jimmy boy is still here he would suck the testosterone right out of Hawk anyways.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that could be true

honestly, I don't think LB is our biggest weakness on D

there's some good talent available in this draft at LB

everybody talked about DJ like they are AJ and how'd that turn out

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What's a bigger weakness on D? Safety I'm guessing? Maybe true, but there's no Shawn Taylor or Roy Williams this year.

Hawk is DJ with more toughness.

4. titan west

titan west Guest

of course there the best trading partner, there one spot behind the titans.:winker:

5. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Say Texans take Young, NO takes Lein.....

If Bush were to Fall to us at #3, I wonder if we could trade down with the Jets allowing them to take Bush, Make them take Volek off our hands for a total of their second this year and a conditional 2/3 Next year... Leaving us wide open for 'Brick or Hawk at #4 and giving us two 2nd's this year to take which ever we don't take at 4 plus a QB/S!!!

I know sounds a little Madden esq, but roll it around, let it sink in... and get back at me.... er I mean to me. :))

Makes good sense for both teams... plus they could throw in... I'll stop there.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

RW31? He sucks. He's just a guy who ruins players career with his terrible tackling. There is a reason he's done so many horse collar tackles, and it isn't because he was in front of the guy in position.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

My point was there probably isn't a S that will get drafted high like he was (#8).

I'd take him over anything we've got (he doesn't suck ;) ).

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd rather Bobby Myers then Horse Collar Williams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar