Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. imbread Starter

Moolah:
    $417
    wish i was a fly on the wall in that locker room!!
  2. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    All that is going on is a blank stare by Munch
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Too many mistakes. Wright dropped three he should have had. Big Country needed to be pulled. I was encouraged by the run game and how the Titans did against the run (on the most part).

Let's hope Jake gets back soon.
    Ryno and Big Time Titan high five this.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    I expected Foster to gash us. This is the 1st time I've seen us bottle him up. It could be a good sign for next time we see them. It should be a competitive game.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175
    I totally agree. Stewart was letting their D get in his head and he hurt us. Definitely should have been taken out. Wright dropped too many easy passes for my liking. I'd also add that Harris is as big a pushover as Amano. Not taking DeCastro in the 1st is looking like a big mistake.
  5. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,221

What do you expect out of a rookie?
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175
    I feel the same way. We did really well against Foster. I cannot get over just how much better Marks is. I was convince he was a bust and would never pan out but dude has been impressive. Casey is also a solid DT in there. Wimbley was invisible today. Morgan looked good but also didn't get after Schaub. We gave him way too much time in the pocket.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175
    Nothing out of a late round rookie WR. But out of a 1st round rookie WR I expect him to at least catch those easy passes.
  8. kiwitexansfan Camp Fodder

Britt
    Moolah:
    $59
    Commiserations Titans fan.

The result was one I was expecting but the score was more lopsided than expected due to the taints.

I think if Locker had stayed on the field the result would of been worse, Hasselback concerns me as a passer, Locker not so much.

Congrats on the return of Chris Johnson. he played well enough today to disappoint you the rest of the way.

Enjoy putting together your big boards.
  9. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $534
    It would have been worse if locker wasnt hurt? hasselbeck gave you 3 scores. great logic.
    cozmicfool high fives this.