Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Cruds, they already look like fools. Too late to save face. If they get anything for him, it is a win. They've already lost that battle.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

Of course they could keep him and he could live up to his hype.. If he's still able to do that it shouldn't matter what team he's on.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Because then Marc Mariani will get the #3 spot! :brow:
  4. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I still don't get the Mariani obsession.
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they're convinced that's not going to happen, since neither Shanny or Haynesworth are hardheads who won't budge an inch. When a player's in a power struggle with a higher up, and the player isn't performing well, that team probably wants to cut ties, i'd assume. That's why I say the battle is lost for the Redskins. They've run out of patience, and he's continuing to make them look bad.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

He's white and played at Montana, what isn't there to obsess about. Plus, if you watch the videos of him in the locker room, he seems like a really good kid. Just wants to play and win, although... that's what they all say. But he can also do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ssfh9fk_TE
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

If we can get him for a 4th rounder or less, I think the gamble would be well worth it. Best case scenario.... Al plays like a beast again and helps out our defense tremendously. Worst case scenario.... Al never returns to form and plays like a turd. We cut him down the line and are only out a low draft pick. And if Albert ends up somewhere between the best and worst case scenarios, fine. Still probably worth it.
  8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Dammit would you shut up about mariani JESUS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    That fraking VIDeo is every where HIS A FREAKING 7 ROUND PICK AHHHH.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

So was Donald Driver, Mark Tauscher, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Jay Ratliff, Cortland Finnegan, and Matt Cassell...

:))
  10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

No, the best case scenario is he injures Matt Schaub and Peyton manning this season and we go one to win the AFC South.
    • High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.