Titans SuperBowl odds for 2010

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They is drama queens, nobody likes them but people in Texas. and even them are switching to the Texans.

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

You mean there are Texan fans??

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Who are Texan fans?

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So an NFL team shouldn't be on a list of odds of NFL teams to win the NFL Championship?

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

isn't it a little early to have odds for next seasons super bowl?????

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Never too early to place a bet. Odds are obviously affected by people's "favorite" teams...

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Did ESPN make this list because this is who they would WANT to be in the Superbowl but it's clearly not who will likely win the Superbowl next year. I mean the top two teams didn't make the playoffs last year so how does anyone justify that?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Betting affects odds thus the Homer effect...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think the Patriots are going to be as good as everyone thinks. I think Brady never really recovered from that surgery. You constantly heard on the news that he's had infections, complications, etc....

I don't see them being contenders next year.

As far as the Cowgirls go...hahahahahhahahaha. please. The Texans may make it before they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar