Titans superbowl dream/ premonition

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Had this dream/vision/psychic premonition two nights ago...

Titans in the superbowl vs. the Seahawks (obviously this is a couple years down the road).

Titans pinned back on their own five yard line, Jack Locker at QB, CJ in the backfield (we don't actually trade him for Blount/cut him/hell freezes over).

Screen pass to Johnson who breaks a tackle, :spud: and as he gets to midfield there is a GIANT STEEL CAGE in the middle of the field. (Vince McMahon must have got an itch for football again) One of the tacklers jumps on CJ from the top of the cage (I think it was Ed Reed... a truly shrewd Seattle free agent pickup), Cj breaks the tackle (again this is the future where this is a possibility again :doh:) and roars down the field for a 95 yard touchdown.

I assume the Titans won but I woke up before the ending. I'm sure the same thing happened to Neo in the Matrix with all those weird futuristic christ like visions. :monkey:

Boom. :boom:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Just say "no" to smoking banana's...":wave2:

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Rick James moment _____ is a helluva drug.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't call a screen at my 5-yard line. So you were definitely dreaming.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Or snorting gator tails......

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Then CJ is tackled at the 2 as he stretches towards the goal line and rolls over... :(

7. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

just don't call us a "Dream Team"

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Now I know who left that bubbler and crack pipe that I found earlier today at the Brentwood recycling center.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Seahawks are getting new uniforms next season. What do they look like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar