Titans sign WR Mariani to 1-yr deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

still like him better the kevin walter

I don't understand the hate...Dude was Great rookie year...had some unfortunate injurys but loves he is a great character/ locker room guy who loves this team and bust his ass to get back on the field for us fans....
    saying he doesn't bring anything to the table as a WR is stupid he didn't have a lot of oppurtuinties in the regular season to show his skills...but he was looking fantastic last preseason before the injury

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

other washington

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Who?

Exactly ;)

Im talking about WR, not as a KR/PR.

He has 5 catches in the NFL as a WR, for his career.

I LIKE him, hes just not an NFL WR, and maybe not even a 4th/5th option.

Preseason? Against other scrubs who are going to be cut? Yes, very true. However in the NFL, he will be playing against starters every Sunday, not people on the edge of being cut.

He has shown absolutely nothing as an NFL WR and saying otherwise, is what is stupid.

Id love it if he put it together, he is everything you said he was about a hard worker, motivated, and especially his character. However he has shown nothing to give me any hope otherwise.

4. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

I thought this dude would be done after his leg exploded. Surprised me that's for sure.

5. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Leon Washington doesn't get the benefit of being called by just his last name. C'mon now.

6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

WTF is with all the rampant racism on this board lately. Give it ****ing rest.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No one is being racist

Unless I missed a Rolltide post somewhere???

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

10/10

Would h5 again

But TE called Seahorn, the great white hope. I don't really consider that racist though.

9. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

You could always un-high five him and high five him again.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

We got our "Wes Welker"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar