Titans sign Hutchinson 3 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only thing we have to worry about is injury. Hutchinson has finished the last two years on IR because of a biceps injury and a concussion. Although that concussion occurred in week 14, so the Vikings probably just needed a roster spot.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We can still afford Peyton and Meyers/Wells still.

But then i'm left to wonder... what about the D-Line. We're going to need to draft all DL lol, luckily this is a deeeep DL draft. Also wouldn't hurt to get some S and CB depth.

3. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

good pickup, didn't even look at his info section

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

When I see names I do not know off the top of my head, I usually check to see his ties. In this case, even his readers disagree with him, look at his poll results lol.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The article is probably correct about the pass protection part but Velasco would be an upgrade in run blocking. So we don't diminish our pass protection while getting a boost in run blocking. The money wasn't all that bad since Scott probably gets paid in the same ball park.

8. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

I cannot understand the positive reception you guys are give Hutch. He is old, slow, hasn't finished the last two seasons. He is done IMO. It's like getting excited about bringing Moss in a few years ago.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He hasn't gotten knocked into the backfield on every single down like Scott did.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With Hutchinson you know what you're getting. A lot of these rookies coming up are all from spread offenses. That's why we went out and got Hutchinson, he's a proven star. No one can predict injuries, but this is a tough guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar