Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans sign G/C Rob Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    Ezekiel Ansah, and here's the thing with this guy, he doesn't work out a ton, he's more interested in being a student right now

once this kid becomes a 100% into football, he will kill it.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,018
    That's true a lot of people have been all about him. I would love to see some tape on him.
  3. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,418
    Rob Tuner's deal is 1 year/ 1.5 million. Solid for a guy thats a solid back up for all interior spots. After we cut Amano plus this move, we save 3.5 million. Plus the hass money and left over. I estimate we have around 10-11 million to play with. Thats a lot. Really want to see Dumervil or Jammer get signed.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    His film isn't that impressive, it's the fact he's come so far in just 2 years of playing the game.

And at his size skies the limit.

you see the potential here
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,353
    I'm pretty sure we have about 5 mil to play with right now.. We had 4-5 before cutting Hass. That brought it up to about 10. Fitzy took a little over 3 of that, so let's say 7 mil.. Turner takes 1.5, bringing that just over 5.

Releasing Amano saves 1.9 towards the cap.

Since you need about 5 mil for the rookie pool, I'm pretty sure we're done with signings.
  6. titanbaknedkly Starter

Moolah:
    $148
    Ansah is a beast. I watched snaps of him in games on YouTube and not just highlights. He goes full force and delivers the boom when he hits. Also looks to get his hands up when any pass comes close to his direction. Probably could have had more sacks if he wasn't lining up as 3-4 DE and NT at times and just played as a rush LB in ND 3-4 D. In one game I was watching he came through the line on 1st and goal from the 1yd line and stopped the RB for a 1yd loss and on 2nd stopped him again for another 1yd loss by himself.

The thing that impresses me about Ansah and the reason I want him besides his athleticism is his intelligence. He is good about absorbing what he is taught and implementing it into his game. I can only imagine what Washburn could do with him.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  7. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,418

Yeah....washburn left the team a while ago
    JCBRAVE, Titan43 and sikwiddit high five this.
  8. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,067
    This signing allows us to trade back to around 20 and take rhodes or trufant or is a top DE drops and then take warford in the second and a cb/de in the other second from the trade. And then BPA the rest of the draft
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Just want to say that I called Ziggy like 5 months ago... except I was talking about him in the 3rd-4th rounds.... back when nobody knew his name. I'm awesome. Everyone owes me a cookie, JCB owes me two.
    Two Kings and UrbanLegend3 high five this.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Also, 1 yr 1.5 mil for Rob Turner.