Titans showing interest in Bulluck?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd be frustrated mostly if he became a Giant, but it would be for the teams well being I'd presume. If he left, he better be done. I'd probably catch a Giants game being so close, but it would seem wrong I think. Bulluck needs to recover so he can get paid by us.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ideally, I'd love for him to come back with us at 100%. But if he doesn't come back here then I'd like for him to go play for his home state. Freeney said at the Super Bowl that he'd endorse Keith to join him in Indy, that would make me sick and I would hate Keith forever if he did that.

3. JCBRAVE

Well we'll see what happens. I think we'll scout some guys during the combine, then go from there. If we can't land a solid OLB before round 4 I see his chances for a return increasing.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh read between the lines now? Why didn't he become a free agent when his original contract ran out? He played here 5 years longer than he ever had to so you are saying that he hates Fisher but played an extra 5 years for him anyway?

Julius Peppers says he would like to play in a 3-4 has bulluck said anything to that effect?

5. JCBRAVE

Yes RollTide, read between the lines. Starting, money, and a good chance at the playoffs each season is what he's around for. He's a grown man, he can put differences aside and be constructive. If you think he's around because he's Jeff Fisher's fan you'd be mistaken. He doesn't want to leave because of the unknown. He's only played in 2 systems his entire life. At 32 and after, you think he'd be in favor of learning football all over. No, he's willing to be a Titan because he's here #1, and 2nd because he feels he can win it soon enough. Super Bowl has always been right under our noses since 2000, so plenty of people want in. But Keith will absolutely take another job if the last contract of his career is green enough. Keith Bulluck is no dummy as weve stated, and he knows as well as you and I do that right now the Titans are in it. We can very easily, with 2010 schedule and all, win the big one next year. Even with that sorry defensive coaching we dealt with in 09, were still a promising team.

That's why Keith would stay.

Plus slower after surgery, in TN he can make up for lack of speed by knowing where to be. He goes off to NYG or the Colts and he may very well be one and done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar