Titans showing interest in Bulluck?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't think that Keith wants to come back here. I find it funny that we didn't talk to Keith or his agent about keeping him around all season. Yet now that he's coming off an injury and his asking price has been dropped, we're interested.

Just goes to show how shady and cheap our organization is.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Running a business of my own, I can completely understand why the Titans want to jump on this now. Bud, Mike, and Jeff are all fine businessmen, and understand the importance of value. I as a fan can see why this is perceived as cheap, but really it's simply a wise move on the Titans part. I like Keith and hope he comes back. While our teams history is very young, I feel like were losing parts of what makes us all here us if Keith is gone. We all agree it was tough seeing McNair leave, I'd hate to get that feeling again if Keith goes. He's our QB on defense.

What does rub me kind of the wrong way is that would they have opened up conversation if they didn't bump into his agent? I think the talk may have been sparked merely to avoid any awkwardness during the combine.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hadn't even considered that JC, I wouldn't doubt it. I was thinking more that they're trying to come after him now that he won't be able to demand a lot of money due to the injury. Which I can understand because as you mentioned, they are business people afterall. But it's just funny to me that they didn't even try to extend him or make an effort to keep him before the injury.

5. JCBRAVE

I'd love to wrong about that, but suppose they didn't even wave to his agent. That would send a bad message at the wrong time. Imagine trying to scout your next star and having to answer questions on an injured UFA.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They don't give two farts about potential awkwardness at the combine..

7. JCBRAVE

Yes they do.

8. JCBRAVE

Don't make me tell you twice C-C

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They'll talk more and more as he gets further and further in his rehab. It will be very interesting to see what his market value ends up being.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pulleez.. This situation is simple biznaz and player reps specialize in dealing with that kinda crap as do the teams - on a regular basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar