Titans Showed Heart, Adversity Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you guys act like they weren't moving the ball when we WEREN'T in prevent defense....

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They stayed in a semi-prevent the entire game. The safeties played in the next zip code.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

We actually looked like we cared. I even saw Munchak show a bit of emotion.

I still think we are a 4-6 win team but this type of win can do wonders for our psyche

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

re-watching the game.... here's someone that wont get recognition but deserve some... and that's morgan...

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hakuna matata

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This win was very important, Im happy.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I didn't notice him the entire game. Additionally, we still have a poor pass rush. This game was just a perfect storm of heroic plays that ended up working in our favor. Just one of those plays would have made the game memorable....but wow. We've had about as many cool highlights in this one game as we had in most of the 2000s total.
    I've been to quite a few titans games since 2000, but this one had gotta take the cake as far as excitement.

Unfortunately I was one of the bad fans who left early. But... Locked out of the stadium, I watched OT from outside he stadium. I had my girlfriend with me who graciously did not complain for the whole 3 hr game (which she will even admit that was a feat for her), and I didn't want her to sit through (what I thought would be) garbage time. Oh well. crazy me, thinking that a 2 TD lead was safe with a minute left..only the titans...:)

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Do we have video proof of Munchak showing a bit of emotion? I would have to see it to believe it!

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Very true. He had a good game

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Nick! You didn't leave early?! Noooooo! hah hah hah! This game is proof, and I have seen it happen before, that it aint over 'til it's over. I've seen a lot of crazy games in my life, but this one takes the cake. I even personally said "GOOD BYE" to the Lions fans running for the exits with 2 minutes left to go. Then I was hoping they didn't come back to rub it in my face when the Lions tied it up. If we would have lost that game, it's one that I would have wished I didn't see in person, but since we won, and I got to see it in person, it will go down as the best game I've ever attended (besides the Buffalo/MCM game)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar