Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

How does this not address a need?! Witherspoon doesn't have it anymore, and we just found his replacement...

While I once again can't believe we passed on some players, I'm not mad about the pick at all...

I give our draft a B- as of now. These are some great players at their positions and will probably start for us for many years, but we didn't really address our glaring needs immediately. I would have given us a B+ if Decastro, Still and Curry hadn't of been on the board.

If it were up to me, we would have Decastro and Still right now. Our front office knows what's best for our team(despite what so many of you think), so I'm happy with these picks..

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

So he has tremendous upside in one area and tremendous downside in another? Why not just get David and hedge your bets?

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we can get Brandon Thompson in the 3rd and Blake in the 4th this draft will get an A from me. Throw in a CB like Menzie in the 5th.

4. The Playmaker

I think everyone is freaking out over his tackling over Mayock's comments. Let him get into training camp and the workout room and see how different he will be when the pre-season starts.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We'll pass on Brandon Thompson if he lands in our laps...just have a feeling.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

No, I watched several UNC games and I saw the kid miss tackles, get blocked often and most importantly, he'd run around aimlessly looking to cover someone.

I don't understand the pick at all.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im really sad with our picks :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

8. The Playmaker

So a top 25 talent who fell. If we can coach him up he'll be a real good starting OLB for us to go along with McCarthy and Ayers, that LB core is going to be sick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Munch drafted a slacker? So much for keeping things "professional".

Devon Still was a professional, as was Vinny Curry.

10. The Playmaker

It's a pain to look for highlights of him all I can find is chicken fried and highway 20 ride grr....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar